Looking for a change of seasons? Raven Software, developers of games such as X-Men Legends, Soldier of Fortune, Heretic, Hexen and Quake 4, is looking for an artist to develop user interface stuff for their next-generation games. Here it goes,
Raven Software, developer of numerous AAA award winning games, including Soldier of Fortune 1 & 2, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, and X-Men Legends, is seeking an artist to create innovative menus and user interfaces for an upcoming, next-generation game. Work with us on location at our brand new studio facilities in Madison, Wisconsin where we offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, a team environment, low cost of living, and an exceptional quality of life!
Job Type: Full Time
Menu / UI Artist
Raven Software is hiring an artist to create innovative menus and user interfaces. This artist will be developing concept and production art for current and next-generation platforms, including Xbox/Xbox 360, PS2/PS3, and PC.
• Develop menus and graphical user interfaces from concept thru production.
• Work with programmers and artists to transition concepts to production art.
• Work with programmers to troubleshoot and fix errors.
• Assist with other art tasks as assigned.
• Strong experience in designing and producing menus and graphical user interfaces.
• Highly knowledgeable in 3D Studio Max.
• Experience designing and producing composite menus.
• Any experience with Flash and swift3D would be helpful.
• Knowledge of HTML and/or XML.
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Work experience in the videogames industry – having shipped at least 1 title.
• Experience with Maya.
• Experience with designing and producing effects art.
• Experience with ActionScript.
• Able to work with a team or independently.
Experiente with ActionScript, and XML knowledge, humm… I wonder if they have anything in store for their next game engines. Probably not, but one can always hope.
Anyway, that offer has been posted on November 30th; more information can be found here.